Steer is seeking a Game Designer Artist specialized in 2D Pixel Art Game Design, ranging from world map design, character design, design ideas.
As a game designer, you will be working on our next unreleased game alongside our small developer team. We work in fast-paced environment where iteration and collaboration is key to deliver a great product to our players. You will be joining the developers as part of a very small team.
Steer is a Coding Lab. We Code Games, Tools for Gamers and Miscellaneous Software. We’re a grassroots organization with developers investing their own free time on top of their day-to-day job.
Who we’re looking for
- Solid understanding of 2D Pixel Art Game Design specifically in Top Down Game
- Ability to create and design conceptual ideas from prototype to final version
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while delivering very fast iterations
- Experience in UI / UX game design
- Can work together in virtual meeting (Discord, Zoom etc) with the developers
- Communication skills, open to feedback, ability to add creative inputs in ideas
- Bonus point if you know how to use Tiled (software)
What We Offer
- Software & Tools needed for you to accomplish the job
- Either a paid contract for a specific amount or a percentage on the game revenue. This is not an employment offer as we’re just a small project.